VISA APPLICATION GUIDE FOR ITALY
Step 3: Lodge the VISA Application
Lodgement of the Visa Application involves the submission of the Completed Visa Application Form and all required supporting documents together with the enrollment of the applicant’s biometric data at the VIA Center.
Please note that setting an appointment to submit visa application is optional.Applicants may also go directly to our VIA Centers to lodge their applications.
The VIA Center is open Monday to Thursday from 8:00AM to 2:30PM and Fridays 8:00AM to 1:30PM.
* Effective 14 November 2013, the Embassy of Italy, Manila will implement a new visa procedure in compliance to implementation of the common EU visa policy. The new procedure is called VIS (Visa Information System) which will involve the collection of the visa applicants biometric data (10-digit finger scans and digital photograph). This will require all visa applicants to make a personal appearance at the VIA Centre to submit their visa applications.
1. Bring ORIGINALS and PHOTOCOPIES of ALL required documents
2. Bring both your original old and most recently issued passport
3. Photocopies of the first page and last page of both the old passport and most recently issued passport are required. Photocopies of previous visas and immigration stamps from countries previously visited are required.
4. Each applicant must have their own file. Please ensure that for Families with shared documents, you must provide individual copies of documents for each member.
5. Fill-up your application form accurately. Indicate “N/A” for items that are not applicable. Do not forget to affix your signature on the last box of the application form
6. Bring Originals and Photocopies of Bank certification(s) accompanied with account history in the form of either a passbook or statement of account.
7. Your application must be arranged in the following order upon time of submission:
- Application form with picture
- Flight Booking
- Introduction Letter (optional)
- If invited by friends / relatives:
(1) invitation letter (2) copy of proof of identity (3) proof of relationship
Or If applicant will stay in hotel:
(1) Hotel Booking
- Copy of Passport, visas and immigration stamps
- Proof of Occupation
- Proof of Economic Means
- Travel Health Insurance
- NSO documents
Need more details? Contact us
We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our social media channels.